The host of The Daily Travel Podcast.
Nathaniel Boyle tells us about his love for travel from a young age.
To pursue this passion he left his job in the United States.
His first stop, New Zealand.
He rode the Trans-Siberian Railway and met a wide variety of people.
Introducing, Nathaniel Boyle.
“Travel really does have this amazing way of keeping us young.” – Nathaniel Boyle (Tweet It)
- How it all began – his passion for traveling and studying abroad
- Work after college
- Finding creative inspiration on the road
- What made him decide to leave his job to pursue his long time dream of travel
- His experience riding the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Being in a long distance relationship while traveling
- The kinds of people he has met while traveling
- What inspired him to start The Daily Travel Podcast
- Thoughts on the philosophical side of traveling
“Travel Matters.” – Nathaniel Boyle (Tweet It)
- Learn more about the US Government Program Students Abroad
- Trans-Siberian Railway
- Josh and Jill Stanton provided travel advice to Nathaniel
- Connect with Nathaniel: