We took a very short walk through the Cloud Bridge Nature Reserve in Costa Rica.
V became a bit confused while navigating a meditation labyrinth.
We found a beautiful wall covered in vines. Both of us are a bit worried about the 18-mile hike we have planned tomorrow up the tallest mountain in Costa Rica.
Though V’s gaze declares confidence, inside she may be feeling dread for the adventure to come.
Beautiful waterfalls help us think not of the upcoming hike.
Balancing sticks also provides a departure from worrisome thoughts.
This fence has a closing mechanism that I appreciate deeply. Simplicity is a beautiful thing.
A stunning memorial garden.
I’m creating a very in-depth blog post about how to hike Chirripo in one day. It will be available early next week. I hope you have a beautiful day.
I finally learned how to shoot raw and editing using my version of Photoshop.
Today was a big day. We did a lot of fun projects:
- In the morning I read about eCommerce success stories.
- Then I solved some significant security and spam issues for a client. Theses solutions will last a long time.
- We cleared out the garden of wire and un-needed leftover infrastructure from the previous season.
- We completed a big chunk of the cabin remodel.
- Removed the old stove
- Reclaimed the tile from an old junk pile
- Polished the tiles of old debris
- Cleaned up rubbish around the cabin
- Lay the tile on ready-set. Ready for grout tomorrow
- Cut the floor moulding and oiled it with boiled linseed oil
- Installed the doorbell
- Went on a walk through the forest and took the above images
- Got a checklist of to-dos
- Cooked some delicious food
- Watched an episode of Game of Thrones