The Swiss Family Robinson inspired her to travel and the way she made it happen is a stroke of genius…
Along with her husband and kids, she left her stable job to travel the world.
Since then, she has earned more than 1.1 million Aeroplan points and about 80,000 Marriott Rewards Points with credit card bonuses.
She has learned how to balance family life with international travel.
Introducing wife, mother, and travel hacker Sheralyn Guilleminot.
Podcast: Play in new window
“We wanted to reinvent our lives into something we enjoyed more.” – Sheralyn Guilleminot (Tweet It)
- What sparked Sheralyn’s desire to travel
- The practical things that had to be taken care of prior to traveling
- What other’s thought about her and her husband leaving their jobs to travel
- How Sheralyn and her husband handled their finances and property prior to traveling
- What it’s like traveling with young kid’s
- What her kid’s think about traveling
- Tips on saving up travel points with credit cards
- Health care in other countries
“We had a life in a bubble, and then here we are with our kids in Bali!” – Sheralyn Guilleminot (Tweet It)
- Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- The Art of Non-Conformity
- American Express Platinum Card
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum Card
- Connect with Sheralyn:
- Am I Wry? by Mew
- All I Know by Washed Out