Host of the Rebel Creative Podcast.
Helping location-independent artistic businesses to thrive.
A sonic chameleon.
A musical nomad.
Introducing, Deane Ogden.
“You gotta make the decision to do it. It doesn’t end up being worth it, to wait.” – Deane Ogden (Tweet It)
- How the internet disruption of the Music Industry affected the people working in it
- Deciding enough is enough and setting off to Asia
- Meeting musicians on the road and recording them
- Releasing a bestselling record in the world music category
- Why do 65% of people die only 50 miles from where they were born?
- If you can do your job on the road, take your debt with you, who cares?
“Every day you wake up is a chance for you to step in front of a bus.” – Deane Ogden (Tweet It)
- Lies My Teacher Told Me
- Rebel Creative Podcast
- Connect with Deane:
- Are you a writer? Painter? Musician? Can you take what you do on the road? What’s stopping you?
- Are you carrying excess equipment or clothing? If you haven’t used it in six months, will you ever use it?
- Tell us how you’re setting yourself up for your launch into location independence. What steps are you taking to start your journey as a nomad?