Property of WanderingTrader.com
Day trading still doesn’t make much sense to me. It seems like magic. Some people just get it, others don’t. I don’t get it.
So inviting the number one nomad trader onto the show seemed like a great idea.
Marcello is a great guest. Not only is he one of the most traveled people I’ve ever come across, he does it in style. He’s been to all 7 continents. Yes, even Antartica.
This is a good one for all of you who want to hear from someone who is traveling a few more resources to work with.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Don’t let anyone tell you that your dreams can’t come true.” – Wandering Trader (Tweet It)
- How Marcello broke free of the 9-5 paycheck driven world
- A world traveler’s favorite cities
- Exploring treasures hidden in Atlantis and the foot of the Sphynx
- How a world traveler sees investing in emerging economies
- How he fell in love with Entrepreneurship and World Travel
- The psychological aspect of world travel and day trading
- Why volatility is a good thing to day traders
- On the value of a semester off and a trip around the world
“It’s the only profession in the world where you don’t have to rely on anybody & you can do well no matter what the world or the market is doing.” – Wandering Trader (Tweet It)
Lovely Links from Wandering Trader:
- Why Travelling the World is a Beautiful Thing by Marcello
- Marcello feeds hyenas with his mouth
- Ian Mentioned Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
- We discuss the book Anti Fragile by Taleb
- On the evolution of technology Jason Silva
- Connect with Marcello:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Theme Music: Love and Light
- Episode Music: The Three R’s (Remix) by Jack Johnson
Would you like to be the next guest on the show? Send us a message!
3 Replies to “Wandering Trader: How Day Trading, Entrepreneurship and World Travel Fuel the Good Life”
Great episode, Ian! Hadn't heard of Marcello before. I have a sudden urge to learn more about day trading!
Worth Checking out that guy's YouTube channel as well he's got some pretty entertaining stuff there
A truly must-have tool for every high performance entrepreneur..