Selling businesses isn’t just for multinational corporations.
Indeed, all you need to do is create a recurring cash flow.
Anything that generates cash flow, can be sold.
Our next guest is the master of this process.
He travels the world, brokering big deals and you can too.
Here he is, Jock Purtle of Digital Exits.
“There’s risk in everything, but I’ve positioned myself so that I know I’m making the right move.” – Jock Purtle (Tweet It)
- Where he is and where he is going
- How to mix business and travel for pleasure
- The story of Mardi Gras and business conferences in New Orleans
- What it took from Jock to sell his first business
- An unstoppable strategy for getting a big list of clients fast
- Why and how Jock sold his cash flowing websites and went full time with business brokering
- Jock’s vision for Digital Exits
- Jock’s moments of awe: thousands of elephant seals during mating season
- The guy who sells “dead things” and why it matters
- How to start making money with an online business
- How to sell an online business
- Logical thinking strategies for business deals
- How to see the numbers when selling businesses
- The best way to measure success
- Plus, much more…
“I’m inherently lazy & what that means is, I’m always going to look for the most efficient path to the result.” – Jock Purtle (Tweet It)
- Learn more about the Internal Rate of Return
- Conferences Jock mentioned:
- Connect with Jock:
Ready to start a business? Did you learn from something in this episode? Please let us know in the comment section down below.
Thanks so much for listening. 🙂