Jacob Sokol thought he had it all.
Yet something was missing.
His search took him to South East Asia.
Now he helps turn other people’s pain into purpose and power.
It’s a pleasure to introduce, Jacob Sokol.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Travel is a vehicle to learn who we are, what’s important to us and what’s possible in life.” – Jacob Sokol (Tweet It)
- How traveling helps self-understanding
- Why not having it all figured out can be liberating
- How understanding other people’s pain can lead to a high quality life for you
- Why quit a 6 figure salary job to travel the world
- Why it is realistic to be unrealistic
- How Jacob got Tim Ferris to take him to a Jets game with Gary Vaynerchuk
- How travel has helped to create meaningful true happiness…. by understanding the world
- Recreating the thrill of travel at home
- Choose Yourself by James Altiture
- Anything You Want – Derek Silvers
- Connect with Jacob:
- A Mi Manera by The Gipsy Kings
- Watermelon man by Mongo Santamaria
Take a look at your environment and relationships around you at the moment – are these conducive to the changes you want to see in life?
Let us know in the comments.