He was a bored teacher.
So he decided to move to Japan.
To become a ninja.
He learnt the value of humility.
Now he helps others in believing that they too can fulfil their dreams.
Welcome, Izzy the Ninja.
Podcast: Play in new window
“My life is evidence that you can achieve the impossible.” – Izzy (Tweet It)
- Why he decided to Forget the 9 to 5, I’m Going to Be a Ninja
- Studying aikido in Japan
- Using your teaching qualifications to set you up abroad
- Following your childhood dreams
- The value of not understanding everything
- How cleaning toilets gives you a simpler and more fulfilling life
- Japanese mother nature is scarier than Japanese people
- Real Ultimate Power
- Connect with Izzy the Ninja:
The 30 year old Ninja | Facebook
- Achieve the impossible – An online course that teaches the fundamentals, educating and inspiring people to achieve what they initially believe to be impossible
- Battle With Honor Or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotel (Kill Bill theme tune)
- Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas
- Esmeralda Suite by Santa Esmeralda
Special Shout Out:
- Belal Khanfar, Chris Jones, Tom Miller, André Gussekloo, Cheryl DeMesa, Michael Rigby, Brian Walsh, Pavan Mathur, John Naylor & Mickael Jan for assisting with the playlist!
Write down your vision – what does a perfect travel experience look like?
Once you’ve done that, now write down the next steps and ways to overcome the objections & hurdles.