Moving to Italy on a passionate whim.
Finding a business to fall in love with.
Making a lifestyle out of it.
Here is how to live the long term travel lifestyle.
With, Steve Oddo.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Different people I met on my travels were open-minded, outside of the box thinkers that were doing great things to make money.” – Steve Oddo (Tweet It)
- Growing up in a family of international travel
- What it’s like exposing the Sicilian mafia in a documentary
- The mechanics behind big business taking out small bloggers
- Investing in yourself to become a travel entrepreneur
- Being a Rome history fan and visiting Tunisia
- A surfing tangent involving California
- His side of the Turner Barr vs. Adecco story
- Putting it on the line for massive payout
- Go for a walk of New York
- Go for a walk of Italy
- Check out the martial arts travelers: Antonio and Izzy
- Connect with Steve:
Another episode with a traveler who turned to travel entrepreneurship. If you remembered the last episode of this kind with Stephen Brooks, you remember that lots of people build their lives around the tourism industry in the places they wanted to be the most.
Have you ever thought about making this happen? Is moving to another country and setting up a passion project something you dream of?