While adventuring in Costa Rica our next guest was appalled.
He witnessed big agribusiness spraying pesticides.
On Costa Rican farmers.
Since then, he’s been on a path to make it right.
Welcome to the 20th episode with, Stephen Brooks.
“Permaculture – how can we meet our goals and use less energy?” -Stephen Brooks (Tweet It)
- Eco villages in Costa Rica
- About the suffering of the people on banana plantations
- Environmental Entrepreneurship, tour companies and eco-tourism
- Plant based sustainability
- Eradication of malnutrition via local resources
- Why blending in with the locals is so powerful
- How design affects the community
- Living where our food comes from
- All the other lovely stuff
What is your take on this? Should we be preoccupied with where our food comes from?
What have you done to address your ecological footprint?