Dreaming of quitting the high paying 9-5 job?
Our next guest proposed a remote work agreement and received his resignation papers in exchange.
Now he runs his own business and lives where and how he desires.
He shares his lifestyle with the world.
Please welcome the Location Rebel, Sean Ogle.
“People are getting more creative with businesses they create. It’s sort of the best of all worlds.” – Sean Ogle (Tweet It)
- Sean’s transition from portfolio analyst to Location Rebel
- Agreeing to move to Thailand to work with Dan Andrews
- The story of building a profitable blog
- The value of giving back with a location independent business
- Why the a selfish investment in lifestyle can lead to greater impact
- Sean Ogle’s favorite places in the world
- Reminiscing over the magnificence of Bali, Indonesia
- Bali vs. Thailand – Starting a business and designing a lifestyle
- The evolution of Location Independent hotspots
- How Sean is making playing the Top 100 Golf Courses in the USA into a business exercise
- The abundance of entrepreneurial solutions to be capitalized on
- All the other lovely stuff
Three steps to becoming a Location Rebel:
- Build relevant skills – Basic Copywriting, SEO Basics, WordPress
- Freelance that skill
- Apply the skills you master to your own project
“Instead of complaining about what’s wrong, always look for problems so that you can provide answers for people.” – Sean Ogle (Tweet It)
- Connect with Sean:
Do you love toasters? If so, we’re sorry about all the negative toaster talk. But hey, you’ve got amazing potential as an affiliate blogger so maybe this is a turning point in your entrepreneurial career.
Thank you for listening. Comment below and tell us something you’re going to put to action from listening to Sean.