Reno Patagonia knows how to put on a party.
It wasn’t just that they had a great space, delicious food and sophisticated booze. The organizers did an excellent job of picking local artists to be a part of the event.
I left the party thinking, “Wow, Reno really is a great place!”
The above movie was pretty much shot on the fly with my Cannon G7X. I wasn’t planning it at all, but I think it came out well.
Who Served at the Reno Patagonia Grand Opening?
If you’re interested in any of the businesses listed in this video, I’ve listed them below:
- Patagonia – Well known outdoor gear
- Verdi Local Distillery – Excellent Liquors
- Icecycle Creamery – Delicious Ice Cream
- Red Truck Tahoe – Delicious Food
- Lauren Lindley – Photo-booth fun
- Hot Buttered Rum – Great bluegrass band
- IMBIB Reno – Local craft brewery