Pat Flynn was my most useful teacher. His blog, Smart Passive Income, is perhaps the best resource for anyone seeking to grown an online business these days.
His podcasting course was the backbone for what became my podcast production company. That’s a pretty amazing thing when you think about it.
Pat Flynn lives in San Diego with is family. Some might say that makes him a bit off topic for this show. To me, being location independent doesn’t mean you have to move to a new country every three months. It just means your independent of the need to stay.
Since recording this, Pat Flynn has gone onto even bigger and better things… he’s even traveled a lot. 🙂
This is a big one and an old one. I hope you enjoy this interview with Pat Flynn.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Life beings at the end of your comfort zone.” – Pat Flynn (Tweet It)
- Learn the concept of Pat’s book Let Go. Why adult elephants can be held captive with small chains.
- Understand the mentality and tools that Pat uses to create
- The importance of focusing on work that achieves your goals rather than “busy work”
- How travel and new environments help Pat to think creatively
- The benefits of a location independent business
- Pat gives us a specific plan for building a location independent business
- He shares a story of failure he hasn’t shared anywhere else
Pat Flynn’s Lovely Links:
- Pat’s money making site Smart Passive Income
- Trevor Page on the Smart Passive Income podcast
- Create a blog in less than 4 minutes
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Get a copy of Let Go
- Find Pat everywhere:
- Green Onions by Brooker T. and the MG’s
- Güero Canelo by Calexico