Choosing entrepreneurship is an adventure in itself.
Choosing entrepreneurship and travel is an extra challenge.
Mark Manson did both.
His story involves massive struggle, but the other side of it is hugely rewarding.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mark Manson.
“It’s really hard to start your own business period.” – Mark Manson (Tweet It)
- The psychological challenges of solo entrepreneurship
- Seeing down times as opportunities
- What if I really went for it?
- Seeing entrepreneurship as a long term investment in ones-self
- His journey into the Long Term Travel Lifestyle
- Profiting while traveling in Europe
- Reaching Escape Velocity
- What it’s like learning to love living in Russia
- Why living in new countries shifted his perspective of masculinity and femininity
“It’s really hard to build something online that people feel invested in & are willing to pay for.” – Mark Manson (Tweet It)
- Get a copy of Escape Plan by Mark Manson
- Connect with Mark:
If you found this conversation useful, please share it with your friends and family.
How has this interview effected you? Leave a comment below.