Niall is back on the show.
He’s the first guest to be featured for the second time on the Love Affair Travel podcast (he was Episode 1).
Since our first interview Niall has gone a long way on his journey.
We caught up with him just after his pacific crossing.
He wrote an amazing book and is here to tell us all about it.
Give it up for the avid traveller, Niall Doherty.
“I’m not sure if I burn more cash or more fuel.” – Niall Doherty (Tweet It)
- How to decide if a cargo ship pacific crossing is the right decision
- Strange stories of South Korea
- About Disrupting the Rabblement
- How Niall lives a nomadic life
- The value of tracking expenses and how to do it
- The emotional challenges of living and moving in India
- New ways to understand gratitude
- The challenges of environmental decision making
- Book recommendations for rational thinkers
- How to get comfortable with flirting
- Business strategies for those who don’t live in one place
- The role of work and success
- Daily routines and how Niall’s evolve from country to country
- How to start a blog
- The future of Disrupting the Rabblement
- Want to listen to our first interview? Here it is.
- GET THE BOOK – Cargo Ship Diaries (Here for kindle on Amazon)
- Better questions for those about to leap – Travel Planning
- Listen to Jacob Sokol on a past interview
- Check out Niall’s blogs:
- Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- The Art of Learning by Josh Whiteskin
- The More Beautiful World our Heart Know is Possible By Charles Eisenstein
- Special guest appearance by Jack Sparrow
- Iggy Pop – The Passenger
If given the opportunity to travel abroad and earn online, could you have a healthy work ethic and not be distracted by your awesome new lifestyle?