Want to start an online business?
After meeting Miles and Melanie earlier this month on the Nomad Cruise, I caught up with Miles while he was in Sintra, Portugal.
Miles Beckler and his wife Melanie provide online information products, meditations and spiritual development courses. Miles is a wealth of knowledge and Melanie is also an incredibly driven entrepreneur. Together they own Ask Angels and The Angel Solution as well as traveling long term since 2013.
We’ll be talking about traveling full time, the Dark Night of the Soul, meditation, social media growth, funnel marketing and the emotional element of entrepreneurship.
“Trial and error has been my greatest teacher.” – Miles Beckler
- Sea legs [02:13]
- What is it like to travel full-time? [04:49]
- Slow internet and running an online business [07:30]
- How Ask Angels began [09:36]
- What is the Dark Night of the Soul? [12:33]
- Social media growth [20:10]
- Engineering a funnel marketing campaign [26:15]
- The emotional elements of entrepreneurship [34:44]
- The importance of raising your prices [35:50]
- Awe moments from Miles’s world travels [43:31]
Miles Beckler Talking Points:
- The Simple 3-Step System to Making Money Online
- Facebook’s Pay Per Click Advertising
- DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson is a fantastic book that looks at funnels and how to bring people in at a low dollar price and up-sell them at a higher price
- Connect with Miles:
“We value ourselves a lot less than what others value us.” – Miles Beckler
We went hiking
Have you ever wanted to sell everything and start traveling? What is stopping you?