He has been on the road for 10 years.
He’s gone everywhere and he writes about it.
He can find a job anywhere and his stories are unreal.
If you want to see the world this is the mindset to make it happen.
Say g’day to the travel connoisseur, Jonny Blair.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Anyone can do any thing if you want it.” – Jonny Blair (Tweet It)
- How Jonny got started on his 10 year journey
- How much money he saved
- How picking apples in Tasmania got Jonny to Antarctica
- What separates long term travelers from the still
- On the perils of international travel
- On the road less traveled
- The key to a successful travel blog
- Personality traits of successful travel bloggers
- From travel jobs to entrepreneurship
- How he developed an Unstoppable Travel Mindset
- Getting to Antarctica
- How to do the Inca Trail
- How a Northern Irish man sees world peace and how travel impacts his perspective
- Connect with Jonny:
What are your thoughts? Do you have faith that you could go to any country on earth and find a job?
4 Replies to “Jonny Blair: Unstoppable Travel Mindset for Going Wherever You Dream”
Excellent interview Jonny.