The first time I met Jellaine was when she showed up for a CouchSurf. She was working on a travel blog then called Backpacking in Stilettos. Her mindset was fascinating back then, and where it took her is the stuff of legends.
Despite debt, career and family problems she grew a million dollar business on her own. She didn’t have investors or a team to help her out. All she had was an unbreakable confidence that she would make it.
That’s exactly what she did. I’m honored to introduce, Jellaine Ross.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Law of attraction works. If you want something, put it out there and go and get it.” – Jellaine Ross (Tweet It)
- The story of the birth of Cherry Blooms
- Identifying ultimate dreams… and achieving them
- The story of the first product and taking it to the flea market
- How to leave the corporate job, and commit to the dream of creating financial freedom
- Inspirational books and authors
- Her six week trip to Europe that shaped her as a dreamer
- How previous experience in PR cultivated a vast product knowledge
- Advice for starting a new business, developing a new product and making the first million
- The importance of studying and reading
- Listening to audio books to grow business acumen on the road
- Three things Jellaine recommends to keep in mind when building a business
- On the struggle of building a business
- On fearlessness
- The future of Cherry Blooms
- Pick up a copy of The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Making the First Million
- Connect with Jellaine:
Cherry Blooms | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram