He was a bored teacher.
So he decided to move to Japan.
To become a ninja.
He learnt the value of humility.
Now he helps others in believing that they too can fulfil their dreams.
Welcome, Izzy the Ninja.
“My life is evidence that you can achieve the impossible.” – Izzy (Tweet It)
- Why he decided to Forget the 9 to 5, I’m Going to Be a Ninja
- Studying aikido in Japan
- Using your teaching qualifications to set you up abroad
- Following your childhood dreams
- The value of not understanding everything
- How cleaning toilets gives you a simpler and more fulfilling life
- Japanese mother nature is scarier than Japanese people
- Real Ultimate Power
- Connect with Izzy the Ninja:
- Achieve the impossible – An online course that teaches the fundamentals, educating and inspiring people to achieve what they initially believe to be impossible
- Battle With Honor Or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotel (Kill Bill theme tune)
- Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas
- Esmeralda Suite by Santa Esmeralda
Special Shout Out:
- Belal Khanfar, Chris Jones, Tom Miller, André Gussekloo, Cheryl DeMesa, Michael Rigby, Brian Walsh, Pavan Mathur, John Naylor & Mickael Jan for assisting with the playlist!
Write down your vision – what does a perfect travel experience look like?
Once you’ve done that, now write down the next steps and ways to overcome the objections & hurdles.