Studying Spanish in Ecuador wasn’t enough.
Some people always take it to the next level.
They leave the trodden path behind and journey deep into the jungle.
Putting everything on the line for adventure and a changed life…
Join us now with Master Inventor, Chris Hawker.
“If you see things through different eyes you start to learn how to move your perspective internally.” – Christopher Hawker (Tweet It)
- Living with Ecuadorian musicians
- Bus traveling deep into Ecuador
- The French family in the middle of the Peruvian Amazon
- Exotic jungle food and drink
- Dynamite fishing and swallowed by fire ants
- His Ayahuasca Jungle Immersion
- Horse breaking and out of body experiences
- How travel inspires innovation
- Connect with Chris:
Think of a difficult situation in your life.
How has it enabled you to grow and evolve?