This is my philosopher friend.
We met deep in the jungles of Costa Rica.
I took a plane to get there.
He drove all the way from Nevada.
It’s time to go deep with, Ian Cooley.
“It was good to be alive and it still is.” – Ian Cooley (Tweet It)
- On overcoming the failure of convincing friends to join in your travels
- An insight into the Mayan Ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Why Ian wanted to drive from the USA to Costa Rica
- Core insights for anyone planning a roadtrip through Central America
- Spending the night in a Jaguar Preserve
- How often you are searched by the police when driving from California to Costa Rica
- Why Lago Atitland reminds Ian of Lake Tahoe
- About the Beauty of Grananda, Nicaragua
- Why Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica is a great place to see American bands
- How his journey cost about $500 a month
- Plus much more lovely stuff
- The Pyramids of Chichen Itza
- Ian’s favorite Ruins in Mexico Palenque
- Ian considers Tikal to be one of the the more grand Mayan Ruins
- Learn more about the majesty of the Volcanic Guatemala
- Read his work on Science and Religion
- Connect with Ian Cooley: [email protected]
If you could wave a magic wand and have the Love Affair Travel team help you out TODAY in YOUR LIFE, what would you want us to do for you? Who would you want to see on the show?