Image Property of Niall Doherty
Niall is a man with a mission.
He is traveling around the world WITHOUT FLYING!
How is this even possible you ask?
Listen in to find out how possible the impossible really is.
Our first inspirational guest on the Love Affair Travel podcast.
The man, Niall Doherty.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Once you’re lucky, twice your good.” – Niall Doherty (Tweet It)
- Niall’s journey so far: Ireland > England > Amsterdam > Around Europe > Romania > Turkey > Iran > Dubai > India > (5 months in) Nepal > India > Thailand
- How impossible it is to go from India to Sri Lanka without flying
- The challenge of traveling from India to Thailand without flying; how he solved this problem by “Making them an Offer they couldn’t refuse.” Hint: It involves some social media blackmail.
- His trials and tribulations whilst seeking a Pakistani visa
- The finances of a round the world journey in which he was to begin in $3,000 dollars in the bank
- How Niall’s path to successful entrepreneurship has run in tandem with his global journey
- Why Niall is focusing on a high level wealthy mindset now
- How his Bangkok roommates helped him to identify limiting beliefs
- Tales on hacking free travel and cash to boot
- How Iran was the PRIME example of an amazingly positive moment in Niall’s journey
- How to survive in Iran on $100 for 10 days
- More about the amazing hospitality of the Iranian people
- Meditations on irrational fears
- How to cut out the risk of traveling by yourself or with friends
- Niall’s take on privacy and how he lives his life as if the whole world could be watching
- How he plans to cross the Pacific Ocean
- A story of the guy who burned 10,000 pounds in South East Asia
- Plus, much more…
“You can’t have an adventure if everything goes to plan.” – Niall Doherty (Tweet It)
- Get Niall’s book – Disrupting the Rabblement
- Connect with Niall:
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Intro: Love and Light Music by Mr. Bill
- Episode Song: Cadillac Sky by Trapped Under the Ice
- Lifestyle Business Podcast (19:48) – The Hustle Muscle
- CouchSurfing – The online community that helped Niall in Iran
“You don’t overcome your fears and then go do what it is that you want to do. The way it works is, you go do what you want to do in spite of the fear and then while doing it, you overcome it.” – POWERFUL Niall Doherty!