Image Property of Wandering Earl
He likes to travel to the least visited places on earth.
His first trip was 14 years ago in South East Asia.
It was only supposed to last for 3 months.
Today he is still on the road going as strong as ever.
He’s a hero in the long term travel space.
Please welcome, Wandering Earl.
Podcast: Play in new window
“The overwhelming number of people on this planet are nice, good people.” – Wandering Earl (Tweet It)
- How a short trip to South East Asia turned into a 14 year travel lifestyle
- How blogging helped to focus Earl’s travel driven entrepreneurship
- Why desperation is a useful tool for a travel lifestyle
- The tools Earl used to build his first business on the road (hint: pens and paper)
- How to start a language training business in any (non-english speaking) country in the world
- Earl’s stories of traveling in Pakistan, Yemen and getting blitzed with the Taliban
- How Earl was kidnapped in Bangladesh
- We go on a tangent on how to learn to surf in Mexico or Australia
- All about Romania and how it is the friendliest country in the world
- Comparing the cost of living in Australia with that of Romania
- The opportunity for a Working Holiday in Australia for those under 30
- Advice for those that want to live a permanent travel lifestyle
- Developing an open minded approach to making money while traveling
- Independent traveling with the support of small groups
- All the other Lovely Stuff
Website | Twitter | Facebook
Now it’s your chance! Share this show on twitter.
Everything you need to know about the Australia Working Holiday Visa
Have you ever had a job on a cruise ship?
Do you find interesting ways to maintain your travel lifestyle?