Dreaming of travel working around the world?
He’s an agave farmer & an elephant keeper.
Knows how to harvest rice and treat tigers.
He wrote an epic blog about it and then his idea was stolen.
Here is his story…
The expert, Turner Barr.
“If you want to really get into the nuts and bolts of a culture, of what it`s really like, immersing yourself is the way to go.” – Turner Barr (Tweet It)
- How ‘Going with the Flow’ empowers your journey
- Turner’s experience at the Tiger Temple
- Working in a Buddhist Conservation Park
- Interesting job opportunity for travelers – from children’s festivals in Holland, to Krambus in the Alps
- The evolution of a traveler – Hostels to CouchSurfing to working
- Why working somewhere is so powerful in understanding the culture
- Corporate Piracy and the Best Job in the Whole World
- Turner tells us about the Adecco Situation
- The importance of taking action… Now!
- Connect with Turner:
- One of Turner Barr’s duties at Tiger temple:
Have you ever been somewhere as a tourist where you would like to get to know the people and culture more? What kind of job do you think that you could do there to enable you to stay longer and understand them better?
- Wim Dewale for once again providing us with the Episode Art!