Imagine moving to a foreign country.
You’ve got no money.
All you know is that you want to kitesurf.
Sounds crazy right?
Well it worked out pretty well for our next guest.
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce, Bianca Forzano.
“For me, it’s more important to have freedom than safety.” – Bianca Forzano (Tweet It)
- A special message from guest Jim Carrey
- Safety as a traveler on the North Shore of the Dominican Republic
- The power of travel and the impact of expats in developing countries
- The mechanics of kite camps in Dominican Republic and Italy
- Transitioning from a corporate office in Rome to a Caribbean kitesurfing instructor
- The founding story of Bianca’s Bikinis and the first sale
- Inspiration, adventure, travel, waves and the ocean
- Breaking away from the systems which limit freedom yet provide a sense of security
- Lifestyle perceptions and they shift with travel
- Awe moments
“I want to be the first bikini line for girls to feel cool and sexy in the water.” – Bianca Forzano (Tweet It)
- Want to be the face of Bianca’s bikini’s in your country? Tweet Her
- Connect with Bianca: