To me, travelers help make the world a more interconnected place. So how do we crate more travelers? The hope is that we can develop an international community of long term travelers on this website.
If you’re here, you might be seeking a lifestyle of long term travel. If you are, good work.
When I developed the goal to become location independent, it was really hard. Most people in my immediate circle thought it was an impossible dream.
Unless you’re in a community where there is an abundance of digital nomads, you probably aren’t hearing about these people. Not having a community makes it hard to start.
I hope this site helps you find what you’re looking for.
Who is Ian?
Odd things about me:
- I lived in a van for 3 months in Australia.
- I do a lot of CouchSurfing
- I like to jump on the phone
- My friends and I run a podcast production company
- I never watch television
- I enjoy WWOOFing now and then
- Listen to The Devil Makes Three