He’s travelled to over 60 countries.
Researching the cost of living.
The Indiana Jones of the Internet World.
Give it up for, Alan Perlman.
Podcast: Play in new window
“Fortune favors the bold!” – Alan Perlman (Tweet It)
- How he became A World Traveling Cost of Living Analyst
- The magic of getting off the beaten track
- Why human connections fuel his long term travels
- An expert’s opinion on the best places according to cost/lifestyle ratio
- Leveraging travel experiences and a blog into a career
- How spare time in travel (waiting for visas, bribing officials) helped him through his Personal MBA
- Running on adrenaline and shooting from the hip – how dealing with unusual situations rocketed his professional goals
- Living out an Indiana Jones fantasy: seeing the temple of the Holy Grail in Petra, Jordan
- We discuss Air-Inc which provides Cost of Living data to big companies
- Check out The Personal MBA Reading List
- Subscribe to Ian’s Reading List
- Connect with Alan:
- Hump De Bump by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Seras Feliz by Che Sudaka
- Nerve Rush – an extreme sports community
- Crowd Grant – crowd funding & philanthropy